Wednesday, March 20, 2019

sorry peeps,

haven't posted in a while. i'm having some financial issues so as of right now the project is on hold until things get aired out. in further news something happened to my current vehicle my srt-4. someone had hit and run, while i was parked at a lowes home improvement store. now there are a lot of things that is wrong with the whole situation and unfortunate events that have occurred to impact this project, that im not willing to talk about at the moment. so the project is put on hold. i m sorry guys. i know i don't have a lot of activity on here or people even interested in the project at all, but i still feel as if i let someone down and i feel terrible.

3 comments:

  1. You didn't let anyone down man!!! You're most likely discouraged with yourself but that's okay. Everything happens at it's own pace. You've done amazing work so far and I'm impossibly glad I found your blog. It helped me out greatly! I have a similar project I'm working on and I also am using the 7th generation celica as a base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think what your doing is awesome, i work daily in a body shop and would love to make a frontend as a desk in my office, would you share stl files for the front-end, i have the front bumper thanks to you! hope you get back on to your project soon.

    ReplyDelete