Tuesday, February 19, 2019

This Blog is about my journey to building my dream car, as of right now, i don’t have much invested but i have a solid base of knowledge, ideas and motivation or inspiration. This blog is for your guys, to follow along and help or inspire me and yourselves to follow your dreams.

here’s a throwback, Ever since i was little all i wanted was to own a Lamborghini, it didn’t matter which model as all of them are such beautiful works of art. and now to current days, seeing younger kids on YouTube owning and flashing around in one motivates me, why cant i?

my financial situation does not support the $100,000+ for a real super car, no where close. that’s not where it ends, this is where i say knowledge is power. but that’s too cliche. knowledge is everything. i don’t have the money to pay for people to build a lambo for me, when i know how to do it myself.

This brings me to my next topic, knowledge. for years i have worked in mechanics, i have even built my current daily driver a 2003 dodge neon srt4. so advanced mechanics and vehicle repair is a comfortable area for me. hopefully during my journey i can help you in the future

computers and electronics, i am a veteran from the united states ARMY, as a 94A (Land Combat Electronic Missile Systems Repair) so electronics and computers are a normal area for me as well. and now on to the juicy stuff.

my idea is to 3d print a lambo shell (base model of a Lamborghini gallardo) and integrate it onto a existing car or chassis. i have a 3d printer, and all the necessary files and programs i need for this project. if i get enough requests i may put the files up for download but that might not be for a while as i’m still slicing and prepping them to print for myself. if you have any questions or suggestions shoot me an email or message me, i might be setting up a forum in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Your first post sucked me right in. Stoked to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in the process of starting my own where can I download blueprints or directions on aventador

    ReplyDelete